By Tyler
ATTENTION! All cautious mothers who want to protect their little blog-readers from animal-kingdom-related nastiness should have them moved to a safe distance. Unless they're into this kind of thing.
===============================================
Our family went to the zoo last Saturday. It was our first visit to the Greenville Zoo - a small zoo with an admission fee of only $6 per adult. This was Annley's first visit to any zoo and we were excited to get pictures of the event.
There were monkeys...
There were Kookaburra...
There were giraffes which Annley loved...
There were snakes and lizards which Annley tried communicating with...
And all other kinds of watching and playing...
And then... There were the elephants...
At first we were delighted to see the elephants! They were so big with their goofy ears. There was a crowd to see them! People would toss zoo-approved food to the elephants and laugh and laugh...
Suddenly something happened that made everyone stop laughing. Stop everything because we couldn't believe what we were seeing...
How do I put this in blog-friendly terms???
"Annley? Don't be scared! The one elephant is having trouble doing number 2 and so his friend is... helping!"
To the disbelief and amazement of all the zoo-goers, the "friend" of the first elephant actually did remove a football-sized piece of waste from his buddy's rear-end. He then reveled in it by tossing it all over his own back.
I never realized the animal kingdom had proctologists.
===============================================
For more picture of our trip to the zoo, check out Carmen's Picasa album!


3 comments:
Elephants "used" to be my favorite animal until I witnessed the grossness of one elephant helping another elephant poo. What could possibly be more disgusting? I mean he puts that trunk in his mouth.
Oh ho ho. THAT was interesting.
I can't wait to show my kids.
That is so hilarious and sick! Funny that you caught it on camera.
Post a Comment