Election: The Musical

By Tyler

Sarah Palin

I couldn't tell you what possessed me to do it, but now that I've created it I've decided to do one of these a week with different candidates in a series I'm calling, "Election: The Musical".

I'm looking forward to your comments.

2 comments:

Travis said...
October 7, 2008 at 10:20 PM

I think Julie Andrews would do miracles as Vice President of the United States of Musical. I mean America. She could sing America to sleep (Except California). I wonder though, is Alaska really as hip as is says it is?!?! Sometimes I don't believe I know Alaska. I was talking to my friend here at school, (who claims to be from the farytale place called "Alaska"). He says there are no cats in Alaska. No Cats?!? He also says that several times a year on the news in this... "Alaska". Hobos are all the time dying from the cold. We must harness this, cold. We could eliminate our unemployment percentage by sending the unemployed to Alaska. Sounds good to me. All in all, the only thing I can say is, Alaska for Prime Minister!!! YAY!!!

Marlyse said...
October 8, 2008 at 10:40 PM

Tyler, you're hilarious.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.