By Tyler
I've noticed something interesting lately. A lot of readers and writers here on Blogger have been finding other blogs to read through their own network of blogging friends. There's a pretty healthy bunch of great family and friends that Carmen and I feel privileged to be connected with and we want to hear from you about some of your favorite blogs to read!![]()
So let's hear it!
Post a comment with a short list of a few of your favorite blogs. I'm kind of hoping ours might be on the list (hint, hint) but really I'm very interested in seeing how many of us are reading the same blogs.


4 comments:
Haha...did this come from my comment a few weeks ago at church? Honest to goodness, my favorite blogs are all the Kneisly blogs (Melissa, Tyler, and Marlyse). I also enjoy Levin Gunter's (gunterfullife) and Lewis Gunter's (thegunterfam). The other two most regular that I read are my sister Latisha's (rogerandlatisha) and of course Sara's mission blog (sarathemissionary). The blog for Sara is actually one of my own, but I had to put a plug in there. :)
I'm not sure how what I say is at all interesting.
I check four blogs for entertainment purposes: Tyler's, Lynette's, and two random women who I don't know but I stalk their blog regularly because they're inspiring and very funny. (I found the first by linking three times out from someone I know and found the second by linking from the first's.)
I check a few others consistently because I love the people and want to see what they're up to. (Marlyse, Smalley's, Phui's)
Everyone else I get to when I get to.
Besides my friends blogs, I love to read:
designmom.blogspot.com
blog.cjanerun.com
nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
Just to name a few.
I've been meaning to let you know the blogs we check: I look forward to family the most, I love to stay caught up on them. Next comes my friends. I don't have any cute fun blogs I check on a regular basis. I thought I had added some to my google reader but I've never gotten a new update on them and I don't know where they are now so who knows? I also check our friend from dc's blog because sometimes he has funny posts. petechat.blogspot.com
Post a Comment