Annley's 1/2 Birthday

By Carmen

Tyler and I decided to celebrate Annley's 1/2 birthday since its the only time in her life she will only be 1/2 a year old.

Lori and I found out that Cold Stone was having a fundraiser for the Make a Wish Foundation and would be giving away free 3oz servings of ice cream Friday, September 26.  I was pretty excited about this, how often does Cold Stone give away free ice cream? So I decided taking advantage of this would be a good way to celebrate.

Friday night came, Tyler's parents, Annley and I met Tyler at Cold Stone.  It was ridiculously busy but nonetheless we got our ice cream.  They were nice enough to give us a sample of vanilla ice cream for Annley. 

  IMG_3129IMG_3128

IMG_3133

Annley wasn't a huge fan of the ice cream.  She tasted it and made funny faces and then would taste a little more but she never looked happy to be eating it.

After we had our ice cream we went into a store of lots of fun stuff for kids.  We played dress up with Annley well, actually we dressed her up.

   IMG_3137IMG_3136  IMG_3141 

We had a very fun evening. Annley was exhausted from her late night out and went right to sleep once we got home.

4 comments:

Travis Ezra Kneisly said...
October 1, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Free ice cream = Bliss :)

-Anonymous

Ms. Kneisly said...
October 1, 2008 at 6:02 PM

I would have thought he'd say

Free cheese = Bliss

But I suppose it's all dairy.


As a side, and not because she's wearing a hat with green baraids, but Annley is the spitting image of 50% Carmen and 50% Tyler.

Marlyse said...
October 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM

What store is that? It looks fun. And strange she didn't love ice cream! I thought all little babies would go for that!

Carmen K said...
October 10, 2008 at 12:17 AM

The ice cream, we found out later, gave her very bad gas. It kept her up all night and therefore kept us up all night.

And, really, what's a birthday party if it doesn't keep you up all night?

:-)

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.