By: Carmen
This weekend Annley and I had quite a bit of fun. We went to Pembroke North Carolina to visit family. I haven't been there to visit for 7 years.
While we were there Annley and I were able to take a few 5 generation pictures with the women in my family. Annley was a total ham.
Annley and Great-great Grandma Myrtle
We were getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday" to an Uncle who was out of town, via video camera. Can you see the family resemblances?
We only got to visit for a day and we were sad to go. We are looking forward to going back for another visit soon.


3 comments:
Yeah, it's only the 2nd time in the history of our family we've had that many generations.
Oh my gosh Carmen...5 generations. I am excited cause i saw this really awesome pictures of 5 generations of hands. Maybe you aready have seen it but it was womens hands in a circle. It was so awesome...I wanted to do that but i think i might have to stick with 3 generations. That will work. ;)
hey carmen, here is a picture of what i was talking about. Go to this address.. http://potentialwithin.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/my-grandmas-hands-across-the-generations-across-the-net/
Post a Comment