By Carmen
Tyler and I are making it a point to go to the park on Saturdays. We really enjoy going. The weather was perfect and the park was beautiful. I've never lived anywhere that had such beautiful parks.
This weekend Annley got to not only stop and smell the flowers but touch them and pick them as well. Tyler makes sure she gets to have all these little experiences. I'm so grateful he enjoys introducing her to new things.
I think Annley was more interested in the flowers than Tyler was.
Annley is a lot like Tyler in a lot of ways. They both have contagious laughs, both are very animated, and they both love technology. Tyler loves his laptop and takes it everywhere with him, if Annley sees him with the lap top that is where she wants to be. She loves typing (slapping) the keys. See for yourself.


1 comments:
Carmen, Annley is growing up so fast. Yall are the cutest little family. I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment