Like a Fairy

Last weekend we drove to Asheville to have family pictures taken by a
friend of ours.

Unfortunately, there weren't any bathrooms at the chosen
location. Not good when you have a toddler who has been stuck in a car
for well over an hour.

Annley, announced that she had to go potty so Tyler and I weighed our
options and decided the tall grass might be best.

I asked Annley if she wanted to go potty in the grass. Her answer,
"NO, I need to potty in the toilet."

While trying to explain that there was no toilet for her to use an
idea popped in head.

"Annley, do you want to be a fairy?"

"Oh yes!"

"Annley, did you know that fairies potty outside in the grass? So if
you want to be a fairy you are going to have to potty in the grass."

"Okay, Daddy, you take me."

A little later Annley yelled out "I need to go potty like a fairy."

And she did.

Our friend invited us back to her house for dinner and cookies, which
were delicious.

I asked Annley if she needed to go potty and told her she could use
the big girl potty. She said "No, I need to potty like a fairy."

We now find ourselves hoping we will not find her outside "being a fairy".

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.