IT Is...

The IT is a CAR!!!
Well, a Honda Odyssey. It was hands down the BEST surprise ever.

A few weeks ago Tyler called me from work and asked me to meet him for lunch in Greenville at 12:30. I got his message asking me to meet him about an hour before I was to meet him.

I was a little irritated because of the short notice. I had just gotten in from taking the kids for a jog. This meant there would be no time for a shower so I'd have and that I would have to ask Tyler's mom at the last minute to keep Annley .

An hour later I met Tyler for lunch. He seemed excited and more animated than usual. We hadn't even ordered yet when Tyler announced that he had bought me a van.

I was very excited, especially when he told me it was the one I picked out.
He and my brother had taken it for a test drive the previous weekend.

I love finally having a car again. It's so nice to be able to do the normal mundane things like grocery shopping whenever I want and without having to ask to borrow someone else's car.

We named our van Phoebe. She is loved by the whole family.



- Posted from my iPad

3 comments:

LP said...
September 28, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Congratulations on the car. Does Marlyse get a prize for guessing right?

Carmen K said...
September 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Thank you!

I will make Marlyse a dessert of her choice when she comes to visit :)

Lori Kneisly said...
October 1, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Question: If LP had guessed IT, would it have been fair as she had multiple guesses? Would she have gotten dessert? Would she have gotten multiple desserts?

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.