3rd Annual Fall Trip


Lori and I have started a fall tradition. We go on a scenic drive stopping at Aunt Sue's in Pumpkintown.

This year we went Wahalla, I love the name of that town. Our first stop was Stumphouse Tunnel which was way cool. I learned a lot about the tunnel, the town and how to save a historical landmark.
















Annley wasn't too sure about being in the tunnel so Lori carried her. Parker on the other hand loved every minute.


Our next stop was Issaqueena Falls.










Then Pumpkintown















Then Pumpkin Town


- Posted from my iPad

1 comments:

Lori Kneisly said...
November 3, 2010 at 8:52 AM

That was a great day! I'm so glad we went. And when you look at the pictures, your first thought isn't anything like, "Gee, a day-trip with two little kids can be tough." Maybe it's because it wasn't. :)

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.