Four

November 3, 2010 Tyler and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. Those four years have flown by faster than I thought they would.

This year we celebrated our anniversary by spending the weekend where we spent our honeymoon, Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

My parents kept the kids for us while we were away.

Our Trip...

We went to Wonderworks, a place of artsy and sciency activities.










Ate at a delicious pancake house. Tyler ordered Reese's Pieces Chocolate Chip Peanut-butter pancakes with whipped cream. Tyler dubbed it the breakfast of dead champions.




Went to the biggest Christmas shop ever.





We were able to see Fall change to Winter.










And this was where we stayed.







The kids didn't even miss us which was a little sad. Tyler tried bribing Annley with souvenirs for a little attention but not even that worked.

4 comments:

Candace said...
November 10, 2010 at 4:01 PM

How fun! Matt and I went on our honeymoon there too and we loved it. We had been planning on going back for our 5 year, but Laurel was born about a month before. Maybe next year. I haven't left her overnight yet, but your post gives me hope that she would do just fine. :)

Marlyse said...
November 10, 2010 at 6:02 PM

How did Parker do away from you?? Does he take a bottle now? I hope so! And glad you guys had such a fun time!

Lori Kneisly said...
November 12, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Gatlinburg: So close and yet so far as I was in Charleston for the weekend. I really need to go to Gatlinburg for more than just a day trip. It is awfully pretty up there.

Carmen K said...
November 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM

The kids were great while we were away. We expected to be bombarded when we got back but I got a hug & then we were ignored.
It was so nice to get away.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.