I am trying to remember to update my blog and will try to do better.
It has been a busy summer. Annley and I went to Georgia for a week to visit my family. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed getting to see everyone. Our first day in Georgia we went to Pioneer day where Annley got to play in a wading pool that was set up just for babies. She loved it! The next day we went swimming and Annley loved every minute of it. While we were there Annley discovered her ability to laugh so we spent much of our time trying to make her laugh.
Over the last week Annley has learned how to learned how to roll over, needless to say she received an enormous amount of praise, discovered her toes, and has started doing push-ups.
This morning around 4am Annley discovered her ability to "talk" her new favorite sounds/words are la la, da da, ha ha and sometime it sounds like she says yea. Tyler and I love Annley soo much and love getting to watch her grow and learn new things. Its amazing how much she learns and changes every week.
I know that these things sound quite trivial but to us as parents it is very exciting.
Tyler and I also made a decision to move to Greenville, South Carolina and will be moving this weekend and next weekend. He has already started working in Greenville. It will be sad to leave Asheville and the many friends we have made while living here. Luckily we are close enough to visit often.


2 comments:
Yes well, I think her hairdo in the beach shot is really quite well done. You should see my hair when I go to the beach. At least she gets some height.
Wow. I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Yay! Glad to know!
Post a Comment