Where, oh Where? - By Tyler

For the upcoming Labor Day holiday on Monday, Carmen wanted to visit Gray, GA to see some family she hasn't seen in a while.  Since it was looking more and more probable that my job would be keeping me busy over the holiday weekend, Carmen and I agreed that Carmen could spend the weekend, (or hey, maybe even a week!) at her parents house.  This arrangement would allow me more time to do other important things while I was not at work, such as be lonely and bored out of my mind.

Other things that made it onto my list:  Write the world's greatest novel, build an unstoppable killer robot and then dismantle it to the kudos of millions of non-killed people, and become an oil tycoon.  However, I couldn't find time to fit in all these other activities, what with being lonely and bored taking up much of my free time.

I miss my family a lot.  So I quit my job.  No, really, I did.  Not for that reason specifically but even when my family was not eight billion miles away, my job wouldn't allow me to see them much then either.  Obviously I'll be replacing my unsavory job with a much more savory one in the very, very near future.  But, in the meantime, it seems I have even more free time on my hands to enjoy a great deal more loneliness and boredom.

Now... Where's that robot arm?

 

Some pics of some people I miss...

030

036

059

095

2 comments:

Carmen K said...
August 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM

That is very sad and sweet. I miss you and can't wait to see you at the end of the week. I promise I will help you find the lost robot arm. It must be driving you nuts that you can't find it. :)

Marlyse said...
September 6, 2008 at 4:19 PM

So wait, Tyler did you quit your new job or is this from before? Anyways, best of luck! I want you to be happy so I hope you can find something you LIKE doing!

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.