One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed is the phrase that started it all. It was the subject line in the first email Tyler ever sent me which had nothing to do with the title. We met online on May of 2006 and were married November 2006. Right now we are loving life and are enjoying being new parents.
We had a little girl on Easter this year. She weighed 7lbs 1oz. She was soo loud for shch a tiny baby. She is now 3 months old and weighs over 15 lbs. She is a very happy and animated baby (she gets the animated part from Tyler).
My goal is to keep this updated at the very least monthly so friends and family will know what is going on and will be able to watch our family grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yea!! I'm so happy you have a blog now. You will LOVE it, but your family will love it even more. Welcome!
okay so i really dont know what i am doing i tried clicking on things and i just went in a circle i really want to see pictures LOL so anyway this is really cool:) miss ya bunches
dona
Congrats on getting a blog. I have one too. I think you already know that but click on our name if you forgot our address to our blog. Cute pictures. I'm glad you have one now. Love you tons.
I dont know if it will work so here is ours www.tenaciousglenn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment