By Carmen
This morning I had a baby shower to go to. I was on the way there when I received a very random text from Tyler. It read "What r u doing May 6th?"
I racked my brain trying to figure out what was going on that date....nothing that I could think of. Maybe I had accidentally sent him a calendar invite for a non-existent event on May 6th.
My reply: What? Why?
Tyler: I have a surprise for you
Inside my head: A surprise really??? How exciting? It must be awesome especially since Tyler planned it out that far in advance. I mean WOW!!!
Lori: What are you reading over there?
Me: Tyler has a surprise for me on May 6th
Lori had a very surprised look on her face and asked me what day that was. I checked, "its a Wednesday".
By this point I was racking my brain trying to figure out what on earth my surprise was.
We got home and Tyler asked me if I wanted to know what my surprise was. Anyone who knows me knows the answer was yes.
I guessed that it was for a concert and it was.
Then he sang this line to me
"I do believe its true that there are runs left in both of these shoes"
Which is "Death Cab for Cutie"
I am soo excited. I love that band.
Tyler you get like 1000 brownie points.


1 comments:
Go Tyler! Have fun at the concert...in May!
Post a Comment