Christmas Fun

By Carmen

I love the Christmas season.  I love the smell of Christmas trees and fresh baked goodies.

I love decorating the Christmas trees and going to look at Christmas lights.

I love listening and singing Christmas carols and of course watching Christmas movies.

This year I was excited to start some of our own Christmas traditions.

The week of Christmas we got full swing into the Christmas fun.  I made sugar cookies and Tyler and I frosted them.

IMG_3946

We took Annley to go look at Christmas lights at Tiny Town.

  IMG_3907Tiny Town family pic    IMG_3921

We visited Santa twice, once in Georgia with my mom and again here we bumped into him at Tiny Town and we got a picture with him.

IMG_0591Tiny Town with Santa

Christmas morning was lots of fun too.  Annley loved her presents and we loved watching her look at everything and play with everything.  She loved the Christmas wrapping paper aftermath.

IMG_4019 

 IMG_4026IMG_4018

All in all it was a nice relaxing Christmas.

6 comments:

Remodelaholic said...
January 4, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I am SO exctied about family traditions! We will finally have a reason to really do them (we've been relaxed about them to say the least for that past few years). But I just wanted to say that Annley is getting so big! She is just darling, how could you not love that face and those fabulous eyelashes!

Marlyse said...
January 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Very fun pictures. I love seeing your family together. Annley is adorable. Isn't if more fun as they get older? And she got a rocking horse! Hadley got one too! :)

Ms. Kneisly said...
January 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I like the picture of her excitedly pusing the top of the toy.

Carmen K said...
January 6, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Cassity- Having a little one definitely makes traditions more fun. Speaking of little ones, when are you due?

Marlyse- It is much more fun once they get older. How does Hadley like her rocking horse?

Queen M- she still can't push it down all the way but she tries.

US said...
January 7, 2009 at 11:00 PM

She is the perfect mix of you two. She is completely adorable. You guys need to come out here so I can see her in person.

Anonymous said...
February 18, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Jalynn has the same pajamas. We are doing great! Your little girl is so cute!

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.