Superbowl Party

By Carmen

I LOVE Superbowl Sunday but not for the same reasons most people do .  I love it because of the food and the commercials.  I decided yesterday that I wanted to have a Superbowl party with just the family. Tyler was very supportive.  I think it was because he was able to eat a ton of greasy fried food and there were wings.  So I whipped together the following after church.  What a way to end a fast.

IMG_4286

 

Annley loves watching spots. Football and basketball are her favorites.  She squeals and claps with delight at the sight at watching a game. 

 

IMG_4287

Check out her game face.

IMG_4292

4 comments:

US said...
February 4, 2009 at 12:04 PM

She is so cute. And a sports girl already, wow. I wish I went to your Super Bowl party, look at all that food. Who were you cheering for?

Carmen K said...
February 6, 2009 at 10:16 AM

The Cardinals of course.

Ms. Kneisly said...
February 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Cute and yummy. In that order.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.