Say Cheese

By Carmen

 

I have spent months trying to get Annley to look at the camera whenever I would take a picture.  This week she has learned that the combination of me having the camera in hand and the phrase "say cheese" are and indication that she should look at the camera and be a total ham.

This is great except for when I am trying to take candid shots or record something she is doing.

I can be across the room and turn the camera on to get a picture and she'll somehow hear the little beep that means the camera is on.  Then she'll stop whatever she is doing, turn around, sit down and smile.

IMG_3891IMG_3892IMG_3802

1 comments:

Marlyse said...
December 23, 2008 at 11:51 PM

She is SOOO cute! Her smile makes me smile! How happy...

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.