By Tyler
Annley is enjoying new foods. Gone are the days that Carmen and I could simply mix up some formula and reassuringly nuzzle a warm bottle's nipple into our little one's mouth. No sir. She's officially at that age that she's set herself out on an adventure to know what everything tastes like.
Formula? Boring! But what about kitty-cat tail? Delicious!
Here are some pictures of a few new flavors Annley's been trying out:
Conversely, Carmen and I are eating things that we should already know won't do us any good. Those things tend to come back and haunt us later.
Circle of life. While Annley's obsessing over putting whatever she can reach into her mouth, Carmen and I try to be a little more cautious about what ends up in ours.


1 comments:
Speak for yourself honey:) I love this meal (Low Country Boil). You should have put a picture of a piece of cake or something, that's something not so healthy. Low Country Boil is full of protein and veggies.
Post a Comment