More Right Now

By Carmen

I thought it was time for a family update.  Tyler just got a new job down in Greer, SC at Digital Technology Products as a Sales Manager.  His first official day is tomorrow and he is very excited.

This weekend Tyler, Annley and I had some much needed family time. We went to the park and walked about 2 miles. It was so nice to just get out of the house for a little while.  She loved seeing all the dogs and was intrigued by bicycles. 

IMG_2827 IMG_2842 IMG_2857 - Edit

Annley is getting bigger everyday and we are also seeing more of her personality.  She has a ton of energy and loves to constantly be on the move.  Her latest accomplishments are; sitting up on her own, pushing up on her hands and knees, standing on up while holding on to something of course (we have to stand her up first) and always jumping as much as possible.

IMG_2803  IMG_2759 - Edit

She loves to laugh and play with us as well as on her own, this gives me much more freedom.  Last week we started her on baby food; she loves it.  Her favorite foods so far are peaches, applesauce, butternut squash and peas.  She really really wants to try grown up food and tries to put everything in her mouth and makes eating movements with her mouth.

Annley has been working on teeth now for about 3 months and she is just about to get her first 2.  I'm pretty excited for this but it also seems too soon.

We love our little one and hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Marlyse said...
September 15, 2008 at 8:14 PM

I love all your pictures. You guys are such a beautiful family!

Remodelaholic said...
September 18, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Hey- I am so glad you emailied me, I lost a bunch of links about 2 or 3 months ago and you were one of the casualties of fooling around with my blog layout. So, I added you back to my blog!

Annley is so beautiful! Those eyes could stop traffic! I am happy to hear that Tyler found a job! We are still in Asheville for about another 6 days, kinda crazy that we're leaving it is so surreal! I will definitely be keeping in touch with you guys! Good luck!

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.