Goldilocks & the Three Bears

Annley, recently participated in a drama class for 5-7 year olds. Annley is 3 years old but was allowed to be part of the class. Annley's favorite part of the class were the warm ups. She loved going through different emotions; angry, happy, sad, scared, surprised.

My favorite part of the class was when Steve, the teacher would ask the kids to come up with characters, and develop the plot, then act it out.  I was so impressed with how well the kids did in doing all that he asked. Steve, was blown away too. He said so on several occasions.

At the end of the class the kids performed "Goldilocks and the Three Bears".  Annley, was Goldilocks.  I wish I would have recorded the dress rehearsal. It went much better than the actual performance. I guess the kids were super excited to be on a real stage.

I hope you enjoy the video. There is only one bear who got to wear a bear costume. The other two costumes went missing the week before the play. 
The last video is of Annley dancing with Baby Bear. Mama Bear, tells them to stop. Annley announced (after I stopped recording) that she was going to marry Baby Bear and then kissed him.




Steve, the teacher loved having Annley in class and said she was a natural.  She even improvised some of the scripts. He said he couldn't even get his Junior High class to do that.

2 comments:

LP said...
March 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM

This is awesome.

Lori Kneisly said...
March 7, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Our adorable sweet little ham. :)Where could she possibly get it from??

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.