Annley Says...

One day I was dressing Jesse when The following conversation took place.
"Mommy, what color is Jesse?"
Trying not to laugh. "What color do you think he is?" 
"Pink or brown."
"Yeah, I can see that."

"Mommy, what color am I."
"Well, what color do you think you are?"
"I think I'm white or peachy."
"Yeah, I can see that too."



Mimi to Annley
"Annley, who taught you to hum."
"The bees."

Sometimes the truth hurts.
"Mommy, you're weird."
"Wow, Annley! I don't think I'm weird."
"Mom, look at me. I'm telling you this, because I love you. You are weird."


Breakfast
"Annley, would you like an egg?"
"Yes, but I want a clean egg & not a spicy egg."
"A clean egg? What is that?"
"Well, the egg is clean."
It took me a minute of thinking to realize that a "clean" egg is a boiled egg. A "spicy" egg is a fried egg with pepper.



1 comments:

Lori Kneisly said...
March 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I love this age where they really think about what they say and try to make sense. And it does, in a different wonderfully child-like sort of way. It's the best.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.