Annley Says



Riding in the car with Nana.
"Nana, I like your earrings." Nana then removes earrings.
 "NANA, YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR EAR! What happened?"

Said while I was playing with Parker's feet.
"Mommy! Don't eat his feet! You have to roast them first!"

Annley is in a Superheroes phase. One night she gave everyone she could see a superhero name.
"Daddy, you are Superman. Mommy, you are Super Woman. Parker is The Flash & Jesse is The Green Lantern." 
Papa walks in.
"Papa you are Aquaman...only you have a circle tummy & Aquaman does not."

After I was done feeding Jesse one day.
"Mommy, I want a bigger chest."
"Honey, you have to grow up a little first."
"Okay, but when I grow up, and my chest gets bigger, I don't want Jesse to try to eat it."

2 comments:

Lori Kneisly said...
March 7, 2012 at 7:28 AM

That's our girl, through and through.

Lori Kneisly said...
April 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM

By the way, great picture of motion! I love the hair. :)

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.