Four Years Later

How sad! It's been 4 years since I've posted. I blame Facebook. 
I'm just going to start where we are in life.




Annley- is EIGHT years old. I can not believe it.
She is: sensitive, artistic, musical, loving, competitive, literal, loves to read, make friends, loves her siblings, moms  helper, likes to be in charge, impatient (she gets that from me), go getter and list maker, observant.






Parker- is SIX years old. He is: kind, loving, affectionate, critical, adventurous, chatty, impulsive, fearless, inquisitive, great with numbers, master lego builder, witty, funny, persuasive, negotiator, observant, climber of trees, fast.








Jesse- Four years old. He is: cuddly, affectionate, imaginative, strong, brave, calculating, intense, artistic, loud, agile, stubborn, helpful, mini chef, full of life, tenacious, bright, courageous.






Ellie- SURPRISE! We had another baby. She is almost 6 months old. She is happy, smiley, loves to give and get kisses, texture baby, ticklish, mommy's girl, thinks her brothers are hilarious, insistent, her favorite "toy" is daddy, loves bath time,  likes going for walks in the stroller, dislikes: being laid on her back,  formula, mommy putting her down, mommy walking out of sight.



0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.