We left Pembroke, NC Monday morning and headed for the beach. We just couldn't resist since it was only an hour away. It was a last minute decision and one I am so glad we made.
Annley, being the cautious little person she is took a while to go very far into the water.
Parker, being the spontaneous and adventurous little guy he is, ran straight into the water. The bigger the waves the better.
They both LOVED it! So did I. It was such a fun day. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was sunny and breezy but not hot and the water was just right.
I think I'll try to take them to the beach one or two more times this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How FUN!!! I wish it was a little closer! I'D go to the beach 2 or 3 times during the summer! and of course you could come with me... :)
Post a Comment