Great Grandma's 90th Birthday

The month of May has been unbelievably busy for the kids and I.  The average time spent between one trip to the next has been about three days. Needless to say the kids and I are exhausted and would really like some time off before we hit the road again.  We have one more trip this week and then we have almost 3 weeks before we're on the road again.

This Last weekend we were in Pembroke, NC for my Great Grandma's 90th birthday. It was a huge event and family flew or drove in from all over the country.

I can't remember the last time I saw so many family members at one event. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures because my kids were both clingy and wound up the entire party.  Oh and Parker managed to bust his bottom lip wide open on the asphalt during my Grandma's speech honoring my Great Grandma.

To be 90 years old Myrtle, my grandma, gets around very well. 

We went to visit her at her house the day we left town.  Annley,pretty much cried the whole time because she just wanted to go to the beach or play with her cousins.  Parker, was all over the place investigating.  This picture was the only one we could get with both kids and my Great Grandma.

1 comments:

Lori Kneisly said...
June 3, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Still, it's a good picture and will serve as a wonderful memory of the occasion. It's really a good picture.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.