Sunday, we had a big family cookout. We celebrated Memorial Day a day early since so many family members had to leave early to go home.
It was one of the most relaxing trips to Pembroke I've had in awhile.
Annley had tons of cousins to play with. She loved every minute it of it and cried when it was time to go.
She even tried teaching her cousins "I Am a Child of God" and "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree".
Parker was a pretty good sport and wander around making friends and laughing at people.
After we ate my cousins set up the picthing machine in the batting cages and everyone took turns batting. I decided not to get in the cage at 6 months pregnant regardless of how much I wanted to.
Most of the familly ended up outside in the 90 degree heat to watch and just visit with one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment