It was the longest week of Annley and Parker's lives. We flew into Phoenix on Tuesday. Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning were spent driving to Salt Lake with my grandparents. Friday was the wedding day. We were going non-stop from 5:30am-10:30pm. Annley and Parker both crashed for about an hour during lunch.

Annley and Parker had more fun at the reception dancing the night away with people they barely knew.
We were fortunate enough to get to spend and hour with Tyler's grandparents. Unfortunately, my camera was in somebody else's purse. I was so disappointed I didn't get pictures of the kids with their great-grandparents. The kids loved getting to play with them.
Leaving the Utah.
We had a great time and were so lucky to be able to make it out there for Caleb's wedding. It was well worth the all the traveling.






1 comments:
Your brother looks so young! I guess that means I must be getting old! Everyone is looking younger to me though these days...college students, missionaries, and now newlyweds. :)
Post a Comment