Summer Catch Up

By Carmen

It has been awhile since I’ve posted what has been going on around here lately. This summer has been pretty busy between going to a family reunion and day to day life. Here is a glimpse into what we’ve been up to.  Some of our adventures have not been photographed. 

Just a heads up: there are a lot of pictures in this blog.

The first few pictures are from the Kern’s Family Reunion.  The little girl with Annley is my cousin Celeste.

 

Here is what she has been up to lately.

IMG_5643 A little Foosball.

IMG_5658  Learning to share.

IMG_5672 IMG_5674 A little dancing.

IMG_5734 IMG_5737 A trip to the Gatlinburg Aquarium.

IMG_5749 TV with Papa

IMG_5750 Kisses from Travis.

IMG_5793 Learned to climb in the stroller by herself.

IMG_5761 Started playing dress up in Mommy’s clothes.

IMG_5853 And Daddy’s (she calls his shirts dresses).

 

IMG_5824 IMG_5833 Became obsessed with Harper (a friend’s baby).

 

IMG_5796  And what summer would be complete without a road trip.

3 comments:

US said...
August 3, 2009 at 2:04 PM

She is getting so big and so pretty. By the time I ever meet her she's gonna be a lady.

Marlyse said...
August 3, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Annley is looking so grown up! I can't believe how tall she's gotten. I feel like I'm not involved enough...but those are some CUTE pictures.

Candace said...
August 3, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Love all the pictures!! They reminded me a lot of all the stuff Laurel is doing. She loves to dress up in our clothes too. I forget how little she is until I see her in one of our T-shirts, lol.

Glad yall are doing well. We've had a crazy summer too and I'm looking forward to things settling down this fall. We are starting gymnastics classes next week. I think Laurel will like them because she LOVES to jump, climb, and flip, but I will miss our music class!

Let me know next time you are in town, I think the girls would love playing together. :)

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.