Down on the Farm

By Carmen

Last week I Annley and I went to Georgia to visit my family for a week.  While we were there I made sure to go visit a horse farm I used to help out at before Tyler and I got married.

I LOVED getting to go back and see my old horse friends and to go riding.  Forest, the horse I normally ride wasn't there.  He is being leased to some guy in Albany (I didn't know you could lease horses but apparently you can) so I had to pick one of the other horses to ride.  I chose Fabio.  While I was riding I had the opportunity to play simon says with a couple of girls who were out riding.

I went back to my mom's to get Annley so she could see the horses.  She was not disappointed, as soon as I got her out of the car she spotted a horse, pointed and said "this".

 IMG_4368 IMG_4359

IMG_4374 

I introduced her to Fabio, who she got to pet and sit on. She protested and tried to climb across my body to get back on him.

 

 IMG_4395 IMG_4415

IMG_4397

Next I introduced her to Faith, a 2 year old philly, who I love.  It took a little while for Annley to warm up to Faith but in a matter of minuets they were friends.  Annley even tried to set Faith free.

We had a wonderful time.  I'm so happy that my friend let me come out to the farm and visit.

2 comments:

Marlyse said...
February 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Cute pictures, I've been hoping you'd put some up since it's been a little while. I love Annley's hair.

Remodelaholic said...
February 25, 2009 at 6:48 PM

I can't believe that Annley already has pigtails! I love it!

That visit sounds so fun, I wish I knew how to ride horses, i think someday i will have to take lessons. They are such amazing creatures!

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.