By Tyler
Lately I've had a lot I've wanted to express but didn't think it appropriate to post it here on my family blog. I've created a new blog for anyone interested in following my less-than-family-oriented thoughts, though I warn you: It's not the depraved type of internal dialogue some of you may be expecting from me.
You can follow my new blog here. I'll be adding additional authors, too, so if anyone reads my first post and feels like they can follow in a similar vane (not necessarily in subject matter, but in writing style), I might welcome you to contribute.
Of course, I'll still be writing here about how Annley is so adorable she makes kittens and puppies look like hideously-kickable monsters, and about how amazingly tolerant of my puppy/kitten kicking habit Carmen is. If you're into reading about that, please keep checking back here.


0 comments:
Post a Comment