Desperately Needing Sleep

By Carmen

I was starting to think Annley was getting to the age where she would sleep more than 4 hour stretches. Saturday night Annley didn't sleep very well at all. She was up every 2 hours. I was hoping Saturday night was just a fluke. Now I'm hoping that last night was a fluke too. Annley woke up at 2am to eat which is completely normal for her. What isn't normal is me getting her back to sleep, putting her back in her crib and her popping up screaming.

The worst part is I didn't go in and turn off the baby monitor so my poor husband was woken up around 3am, came to check on us, and give me some relief from Annley's screaming. Unfortunately that didn't go over very well with Annley and only made her more upset. She and I went through this routine until about 4am. She is now sleeping and I am too awake to go back to sleep. I'm really looking forward to a nap today

1 comments:

US said...
December 10, 2008 at 11:24 AM

You need to let her cry it out or you're gonna go insane.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.