By Carmen
I love my husband. He happens to be the Most Amazing Person Ever - just ask him.
He has a wonderful sense of humor, is quite intelligent, has tons of patience with me and loves me more than anything on Earth.
I know this because on nights he stays up late he tucks me in. The first time this happened was within the first few months we were married and he was just goofing off. I told him he could consider it practice for when we had kids. Not only is he now the best tucker-inner ever it is now a pretty consistent thing.
Last night was the most fun being silly together we'd had in a while. He told me he was staying up late and I said "Good. I wanted to go to bed early any ways." He followed me up the stairs to the bedroom and tucked me in and told me he loved me. Then I remembered I left my water bottle down stairs and asked him to go get it for me. He laughed and asked me how old I was and if there was anything else I wanted. So playing back I said "yes, I want to hear either a bed time story or you can sing me a bed time song." He looked at me like I was crazy, with a request like that who wouldn't. He went down stairs and got my bottle of water then I remembered I hadn't had my bedtime hug so he untucked me, hugged me, gave me a kiss, tucked me back in and then looked around the room for a book.
He found one of Annley's books "I Love My Daddy Because" its a book about how daddies take care of their kids. Tyler changed the words from "Daddies" to "Husbands" and "Children" to "Wives". Here is how the summary of the book ,on the back cover, read when we changed the words.
Cuddle up and take your wife into the world of animals with this adorable concept book about husbands and wives. The clever text borrows simple phrases from a wife's experience to show that animal husbands take care of their wives too. Illustrated in soft, beautiful colors, this is the perfect book for sharing on a loving lap.
We were laughing so hard.
After that I went to bed and he went upstairs to work.


3 comments:
That's funny, you make me laugh. :)
I'm glad me being childlike is entertaining to someone other than myself and Tyler:)
It's still entertaining to me!! I love the laughter in the house!!!
Post a Comment