Trick or Treat

By Carmen

I'm beginning to really like Halloween quite a bit. This year was especially fun because I had more people to dress up than just me.  This year I had the opportunity to plan costumes for me, Tyler and Annley.  Tyler was such a good sport.  I gave him a few options. #1 We could be a family of bumblebees #2 we could be a family of Ladybugs or #3 we could be Nursery Rhyme Characters.   Needless to say he chose Nursery Ryhme Characters so I was "Little Bo Peep", Tyler was "Little Boy Blue" and Annley was "The Little Lamb".  Tyler and I decided since Or Little Lamb was too small to walk we could forgo our props (crook and horn) and just carry Annley.

100_5783 Our first Halloween adventure was to the ward Trunk or Treat.  Annley had a lot of fun watching all the kids run around. I think she had more fun being passed from person to person. This was when Tyler and I  discovered without Annley we just looked like pioneers. 

 

 

 

100_5786

The party started at 6:30.  This picture was taken at 7:30.  Apparently Annley partied a little too hard.  It was really cold that night so Tyler and I decided it was best if we skipped the actual Trunk or Treating.  Instead we went home and put our little lamb to bed.

 

 

 

IMG_3676

My mom made Annley's lamb costume and couldn't wait to take her Trick or Treating. Personally I felt a little awkward going since there were 3 adults and a baby.  It ended up being a lot of fun so I'm glad we went.

Who looks more excited?

4 comments:

Marlyse said...
November 3, 2008 at 2:00 PM

That's a cute sleeping picture! And her little lamb ears are so cute.

Jared and Megan said...
November 6, 2008 at 10:59 AM

cute family! looks like you guys had fun.

Ms. Kneisly said...
November 7, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Personally I think it's hilarious that you guys realized you looked like pioneers once your lamb was galavanting about without you.

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...
November 7, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Umm...Tyler I would say you chose like any male would when choosing your costume.. Although that would have been hilarious to see yall dressed up as ladybugs or bumble bees. I love the costumes. You did awesome Carmen.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.