Daddy? or Kitty?

  By Carmen

IMG_3143 n530234438_1358216_947

Lately Annley has been saying Mama, Dada, Keke (kitty), Duh duh(doggie). She has done a very good job at distinguishing what things are what until this morning.
This morning I asked Tyler to hold Annley while I ironed our clothes. Tyler was not wearing a shirt.  Annley started grabbing his chest hair and whispered keke which is how she says kitty.

Apparently only kitties should have fur.

2 comments:

Ms. Kneisly said...
November 7, 2008 at 4:14 PM

Ha ha ha.

I have nothing funnier to add to that.

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...
November 7, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Oh my goodness! Tanner and I laughed sooo hard at this post. Too funny! I love Annley. I cant wait to meet her. We are coming home from Dec 18- Jan 2.... I want to see yall.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.