Parker's Songs

For those of you not lucky enough to live close to us...you don't know what you are missing.


Parker for example is quite simply put, AWESOME. 
He gets it from his dad.

Recently Parker's creative streak & sense of humor have blossomed. One of my favorite things he does is make up songs like these.

For months his favorite song was the Batman song.he sang it all the time, even during the Sacrament.

One day I noticed he was sanding on my purse, you know because it was the only non flat surface on the floor. I told him to get down. He looked up at me smiling & sang,
 "Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana BATPURSE!"

The song, "Once There Was a Snowman", is a favorite in our house. Eating ice cream is too.
We had ice cream after Family Home Evening one night. Parker randomly belts out this song.
"One there was a ice cream, ice cream, ice cream. Once there was an ice cream tall, tall, tall."

One of Annley's current favorite songs is the song "Tomorrow" from the movie "Annie".
Parker sings it like this, "I'm Parker, I'm Parker, I love you, I'm Parker."

Not bad for a kid who isn't even two years old.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.