I've never really done very well sticking to my New Year's resolutions until last year. I managed to keep one of the two goals I set.
Last year I made a family goal to have family prayer regularly. My other goal was to run a half marathon by the end of the year. I was pregnant most of last year and I'm not that hard core so I figured not completing that goal was forgivable.
This year our family goals are to hold Family Home Evening regularly and do something outdoors as a family once a month.
My personal goals are to completely the newer Personal Progress Program and to run a 1/2 marathon by the end of the year.
I'm a little daunted at the task of completing a 1/2 marathon so my coach (Tyler) and I will be running a few events throughout the year. The event I'm looking forward to most is in April. You'll have to wait until then to find out more.
Anyways, I am looking forward to this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We're behind you 100%!! (But not on the trail :)!!)
Post a Comment