We spent this Christmas at my parents' house in GA. Once again Annley was sick for Christmas. Luckily, this time is was just a cough and fever but she still wasn't herself. This Christmas Annley asked to get married to which the obvious answer was not this year. She then asked santa for a wedding dress and a baby doll. Lucky for her I was a miniature bride in a wedding when I was six. My mom still had the dress. It fits her perfectly.
Parker was the most excited kid on the planet. The first present he got was a truck. He started dancing and shouting "CARS". He did that every time it was his turn to open a present. It was great!
This Christmas has been my favorite since Tyler and I have had kids. I'm looking forward to several more like this one.
1 comments:
Kids are the absolutely best way to brighten a Christmas! You never outgrow that!
Post a Comment