"Mommy, I need my Minnie cup. Mommy, I can't reach my Minnie cup. Help me Mommy! I can't reach it. I'm not a grown-up."
Garden Talk
"Annley, would you like to plant a garden at Mimi's house."
"Oh yes!"
"What would you like'd like to plant?"
"Celeries"
"What else?"
"Cheese"
"Well, cheese comes from cows."
"Is there anything else you'd like to plant?"
"Yes. Milk and cheese."
Early morning conversation with me.
"Mommy, is the baby still in your tummy?"
"Yes."
"What is he doing?"
"Growing & resting. Are you excited to have a new baby?"
Yes, and when he comes out I can gim him a big kiss."
Teaching Daddy to sing.
"Daddy, will you sing the rocket song?"
"I don't know how."
"You have to use your tongue and your mouth."
At my mid-wife appointment.
"Mommy, where is the baby?"
"It's in my tummy."
"No, we have to get it now."
Mid-wife- "Annley, do you want a brother or a sister?"
"A sister. She needs a dress. We can go buy her a dress."


1 comments:
She's SUCH a girl. And every girl needs dresses. Smart little cutie.
Post a Comment