Sweet Pea




Tyler & I took this picture tonight while posing for the picture he looked at me and said,

"You smell like another woman."

"Really? That's weird."

A few minutes later while we were cuddling on the couch I saw him inconspicuously sniffing the air. I was worried my breath was offending him then he said again that I smelled like another woman.

That's when I remembered I was wearing a new lotion his mom had given me for Christmas.

I held up my arm and made him sniff my wrist.

"Yep. That's it."

"Well, do you like it? I used to wear it all the time before I met you."

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"It smells good but I used to know someone else who used to wear it. I don't know who but you smell like another woman."






- Posted from my iPad

3 comments:

Unknown said...
January 22, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Haha! That's funny! Cute pic of you two!

Unknown said...
February 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM

So, who was the other woman?

And yes. It is a cute picture.

Carmen K said...
February 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM

He couldn't think of who it was.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.