9 Months












The other day I realized there hardly any blogs dedicated to Parker. I pretty sure there is only one blog about him and that's the blog announcing his birth so this is long overdue.

A few words to describe Parker; mischievous, bulldozer, happy-go-lucky, climber, ambitious, clown, cuddly, friendly, determined, master of the stairs, chatter box, amateur electrician.

He has six teeth, four on top and two on bottom.

At nine months he is inches long and weighs pounds.

Parker loves being in the middle of everything that is going on. Like his sister, his favorite games are tag and the tickle game.

He is now sleeping through the night. Thank Goodness!

We are pretty sure Parker can sense electrical current anywhere within a 10 foot radius. He may have super powers but it's too early to know for sure.



- Posted from my iPad

1 comments:

Unknown said...
February 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM

I can attest to all those descriptions. :)

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.