
Right now Annley says some pretty funny things.
"What goes beep in the night?"
"I don't know. What?"
"The baby mommytor."
Our previous baby monitor used to beep whenever someone touched it & sometimes just randomly.
Last month we were walking through the grocery store. Annley was walking backwards.
"Annley, please turn around and walk forward so we can go faster."
"No, mommy. I just want to walk with my bum behind me."
Tanner's cat, Beej, died while we were out of town for Christmas. One morning at breakfast Annley mentioned her.
"Beej is hungry."
"Oh, Honey, Beej died. She lives with Heavenly Father now."
"And she is telling her family all about me."
Tyler was talking to Annley.
"Annley, you're so awesome."
"I know."
Last Monday it snowed about 6 inches in South Carolina.
We told Annley that when she woke up on Monday there would be snow.
She jumped up and down happily and started making plans.
"I'm going to make a snowman and throw snowballs, and then we can build an igloo."
Monday morning, we saw 3 deer walking into the woods from the kitchen window.
"LOOK!!! IT'S RUDOLPH! He is going to into the forest. I'm going to build my snowman and then go in the forest to find Rudolph."
On Monday, when it snowed, Annley and Tyler built a snowman. As Annley and Tyler worked on their snowman, Annley gave specific instructions.
"Give him eyes."
"Give him a nose."
"He needs a scarf and a hat."
"Give him a mouth."
"Now you need to give him feet."
"Now I will hug him and he will talk and play with me!"
We're going to have to reduce the viewings of the movie The Snowman to a minimum, I think.
- Posted from my iPad


2 comments:
I'm a little weirded out by your weather. But think the things she says are darling.
Those were great days. Until the end of the week when it all turned to ice....
Post a Comment