Goodbye, Twenty-Nine








Someone is turning Thirty and it isn't me.
Twenty-nine was a very busy year for Tyler.

He started out the year in a new position at his job.
He recently came up with a business idea and found a company who is excited to have him develop and manage the solution he came up with.

He decided he would like to get involved with the local theater in the last six months he played the role of Prince Charming, in Rodgers' and Hammerstein's Cinderella, joined the Improv group in which he is also a board member, played an evil Baron in a Children's play for the Children's Museum of Greenville, came up with an idea to introduce the Improv group to the residents of Easley by leading a Totally Untrue Ghost Story Tour in Easley, will be performing in a Broadway Revue, and he is currently involved the a production of "Sanders Family Christmas".

He decided to train for and run a half marathon which he trained for months in order to complete it. To train he ran 10-20 miles a week.

He was an excellent child-birth coach when Parker was born, very encouraging.

Tyler stays very busy but manages to find time to play with Annley and Parker, who absolutely love their daddy.

Obviously, I love my husband very much!

I don't brag about him nearly enough but turning 30 is a big deal and he has had quite a year.

To Tyler,

Congratulations Tyler for everything you have accomplished in the last year.
I know you will continue to - for lack of a better word be absolutely AWESOME!

I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I still think you are my match. We definitely balance each other.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.