By Carmen
Yesterday was Annley’s birthday. I can’t believe she is already 2 years old. It seems like she was just born. Annley is such a wonderful part of our family and Tyler and I love her very much.
Some things we love about Annley;
She loves princesses, singing, dancing and jumping.
Has a great sense of humor and loves making people laugh.
She loves to cuddle especially in the morning.
She likes to have a plan for the day.
She LOVES animals.
She has a terrific memory (this comes in handy when my memory fails me).
She has a way of making you think her idea was actually your idea.
We had Annley’s party and a park and invited some of her friends. It was a beautiful day to be outside.
I made my first attempt and doing more than just frosting a regular cake.
Annley played at the park with her Nana and her friends.


2 comments:
I just can not believe it's been two years. I remember when she was born, and oh so little!!
What a fun day it was!!
Post a Comment