Another First

By Carmen

Annley has never been the most friendly person with kids her own age.  She usually gravitates to older kids who she can actually have a conversation with and who can grasp the game of tag.

Regardless of that fact I have been trying to do play dates at least every other week.  We finally had a break through a couple of weeks ago while we were visiting my parents.

I scheduled a play date with my friend Candace and her daughter Laurel.

The play date started out with Annley being clingy and whiny but after about 10 minutes of being in the “toddler’s” museum and seeing all the wonderful things to do she took off.  She played by herself for a little while and then she and Laurel actually played together.

Here is a glimpse of what they did together.

IMG_0017

IMG_0020

IMG_0024

IMG_0032

They ended the play date with hand holding and hugs.

1 comments:

Candace said...
March 12, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Awww....Laurel made your blog! That was seriously one of the best playdates we have ever had. I'm so glad the girls had fun. I stole one of your pictures for my blog so I could post about Laurel's playdates too...thanks for the idea!

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.