By Carmen
So I’ve really been slacking on posting lately. Life has been pretty hectic the last couple of weeks so here is a quick look at what we’ve been up to. There are a lot of pictures from different things we’ve been up to the last 2 weeks.
First was our trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Annley loved it. I’m not sure what she enjoyed most;
The horse
The Goats
Or the Pumpkins
or the pumpkins
A few days later we went Nana, Elyse, Annley and I went for a drive from through the upstate (SC) up to Saluda, NC. I love taking this drive during the fall. The mountains are beautiful this time of year.
First we stopped to eat at Aunt Sue’s, a restaurant not far from table rock.
Then we trespassed on private property to get some pictures of Table Rock.
What would be a scenic drive without a waterfall?
Our next stop was to a bridge that was built in 1820 and was the only route between where ever the bridge is and Asheville. We walked down part of the trail. It was Annley’s favorite part of the trip. It is pretty hard to get pictures of Annley smiling so I had to post these too (I figured it was relevant since she was on the trail).
The next couple of pictures are from my favorite view of the drive.
HALLOWEEN
This year Annley was Alice from “Alice in Wonderland”. One of Annley’s cousins was Alice last year so we were able to borrow a costume. She loved the dress. She also loved all the Halloween decorations and candy.
Now we are in the process of painting and fixing up the house. Tyler sent me to Georgia to stay with my parents for a few days while Tyler and Lori primed the walls in the house for us. While we were there Annley was able to spend more one on one time with her grandpa than usual.


1 comments:
I feel behind in your blog but i am glad i got caught up. Annley looked cute as Alice. I love the butterfly post. I was showing Tanner the pictures. I was scared she was gonna rip off the wings but then you said it was dead so I felt better. You know how we are about animals getting hurt. We have that similar passion. Anyways....guess what...your mother and i are decorating a table together for RS Christmas Dinner...I wish you could come to it...Its Nov. 19...Let me know. Sorry I think I responded too late to the facebook comment you posted. I had to work that day so...maybe we can get together when you come down again. When will you come down again...Love you..Aut
Post a Comment