By Carmen
Nana, Annley and I went to the ward campout last weekend while Tyler and Papa stayed home enjoying the luxuries of life.
I realized how much I have forgotten about camping once we got there. Thank goodness Nana was there to show me the ropes.
I think Annley had more fun than anyone.
She played in the dirt the majority of the time we were setting up camp.
Brother Leckie caught a small Brim (fish) and brought it to Annley to see. She was very excited to see it and she wanted to hold it (it was on a rope) she just didn’t want to touch it.
There was a swing for her to swing on.
There were rabbits and a dog for her to pet.
Kids for her to watch and play with.
And plenty of room for her to run free without having to constantly be told to “wait” or to “stop”.
We bundled up Saturday morning and walked to the ward breakfast while I ate. Nana and Annley went exploring. Then Annley splashed in every mud puddle she could find.
She was exhausted by the time we left.
All in all we had a wonderful time.


2 comments:
How fun! Playing in the dirt is the best! Glad ya'll enjoyed it.
That trip created a fun memory. Oh, so did the Fall drive. Very good times!!
Post a Comment