Finally Free

By Carmen

We have been trying to get Annley to go to nursery now for 2 months with no success.  Our Sundays usually consisted of lots of tears and drama.

This Sunday started out very much the same but Tyler and I agreed not to come to the rescue this week.

I left her screaming “MOMMY” “MOMMY” which was sad but she survived. The Sister in nursery said assured me that she would come get me if Annley couldn’t “handle it”.

All during Relief Society I kept waiting for someone to bring Annley to me but no one came.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I went to check on her during Sunday School and found her sitting at the table with the other children coloring.

She made it through all of nursery by herself for the first time ever.  I couldn’t believe how happy I was.  Hopefully we won’t have anymore problems taking her to nursery.

It was the most pleasant Sunday Tyler and I have had in over a year.  We made it through with only one minor embarrassing incident.  During the closing prayer Annley was watching Allie, a friend from nursery and she yelled out as clear as a bell “Allie, sit down”.

1 comments:

Candace said...
November 16, 2009 at 9:00 AM

That is so great that she went to nursery! We will have to try that. Laurel is fine in nursery as long as Matt or I are in there with her, but that is really getting old fast. Our nursery leader always brings her to us if she is crying for a minute though...LOL.

That is so funny she was telling her friend to sit down. They say the cutest things. Laurel decided she needed to go to the bathroom during church yesterday and started yelling, "potty" and "poop" during church. Nice. Your mom and brothers were next to us and they thought it was funny though! :)

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.