By Carmen
Most of you have probably guessed by the simple fact that we changed the title of our blog that are having another baby.
The due date is April 6, 2010. We are very excited.
I am now 14 weeks pregnant and the morning sickness (which is part of the reason I haven’t been writing much lately) is finally starting to ease up.
We decided to get a little creative with announcing this pregnancy to family.
I bought Annley this t-shirt.
The shirt was a little too big so I let her wear it as a pajama shirt. She wore it to my parent’s house but when we arrived, Dustin was the only one home. He never even noticed what it said so I changed her clothes before we met up with my mom.
I had to tell my family separately because we weren’t going to be going to be together for the rest of the week and I knew there was no way I’d be able to hide it with as bad as my morning sickness was.
We put the shirt on Annley and walked to my grand-parents’ house. Papa was out of town for a basketball tournament so Nana and my cousin Macy were the only ones there.
It took my Nana about 20 mins before she saw what was on the shirt. She very randomly and excitedly gasped “really?”
Everyone was pretty much expecting an announcement sometime soon and weren’t really all that surprised.
Tyler will be posting how he announced it to his side of the family soon (I hope).


3 comments:
I think Annley is SO cute! I can't wait till Christmas to see you guys!
And of course, HUGE congrats to you guys on having two little monkeys!
Fun! Glad you are preggy although the sickness part doesnt sound fun. Anyways it was great to see you two sundays ago. Miss you!
Hey ya never know, it could be 3 little monkeys jumpin on the bed.
Post a Comment