This Little Piggy

By Carmen

The other night I was making dinner and Tyler was watching Annley.

I heard her happily say “Daddy Daddy” and then added excitedly “PLEASE!”

A minute later out walks Tyler holding Annley and a bottle of red nail polish.

I’m guessing their conversation went like this:

Annley: walks out of the bathroom with a bottle of nail polish, takes it to Daddy and says “nails?”  “Paint?”

Tyler: “Just a minute. Okay, what do you say?”

Annley: “PLEASE”

He carried her to the chair in our great room sat her down and opened the bottle.  I envisioned Annley taking the bottle from Tyler and tipping the bottle upside down in an attempt to paint her own toenails so I  grabbed a trash bag to put under Annley.

IMG_5911

I have to say Tyler did an excellent job painting her toenails and Annley had a great time having them painted.

2 comments:

Remodelaholic said...
September 29, 2009 at 1:18 PM

That is so adorable. She has to be one of the cutest girls alive! And what a good daddy to paint her nails!

Unknown said...
October 7, 2009 at 9:42 PM

What a dad! How can you not be totally smitten by the adorableness of that?

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.