By Carmen
Last night Tyler, Annley and I went to Greenville. We got there a around 7:30. Annley's bedtime is at 8:00 so Tyler and I were hoping she would be able to stay happy until we made it home.
We were finally able to make it back to the car about 8:45. Annley was so quiet in her car seat we were sure she was asleep. We were about 5 minutes from home when we heard a little voice come from the back seat.
Tyler and I asked Annley what she said and very quietly and sleepily said "sleep". She repeated it a few times and managed to make it until we got home to go to sleep.
It was the cutest most pitiful word to hear her say.


2 comments:
So sweet! :) Isn't it nice when they can tell you want they want now instead of crying? I'm lovin it!
I love sweet little baby voices and their innocent pleas. She is so adorable. Maybe someday we'll be able to come out for a visit and Peyson and Annley can be friends. In the meantime you need to work on adopting a 4 year old boy so Dray will have a playmate!
Post a Comment